Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rollercoaster




What a roller-coaster of a week! Some really shitty moments, but some amazing feel-good moments too! The past and present have certainly been contrasting each other!

Which I guess is a good thing as it reminds me why I left the life I had 6 months ago and why I love my new one. I have tried to use the whole experience as motivation to continue on towards my goals and I guess, mostly succeeded. The negatives of the week are now learning experiences to propel me forward and those feel-good moments are being cherished in the hope that there will be more of the same in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. You really are inspiring. I am so glad I get a peek into your life as you are taking such a bad situation and making it into a great one. It makes me want to be a better person too, and for that I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making such lovely comments! I am not feeling too inspired or inspiring at the moment but you have yet again posted at exactly the right time to lift my spirits and bring a tear to my eye! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete