- Beat Pot Habit - Dec - Done
- Put on weight - Steady on target weight since Jan - 1.5 kgs above Target - WooHoo!
- Leave Ex - Dec - Done
- Find a house to live in - Dec - Done
- Leave the cafe I ran with the Ex - Late Jan - Done
- Sort out Tax issues from previous years - March - Done
- Stat test - May - Done
- Human Physiology Class - Started - Done
- Advanced Medical Terminology Course -
Enrolled - Start next weekDone
- Quit Smoking - Attempt 1 - Failed - Attempt 2 - Failed - Attempt 3 - Started
- Enroll for Bachelor of Nursing -
Awaiting STAT results- Application Submitted Transition to Nursing Studies Course - Oct
- Buy a car -
Awaiting Tax Return- Done
- Regain Drivers License - Been Ignoring it
- Senior First Aid Certificate -
Well and truly expired- Done
- Get Immunisations up to date
- Get voluntary work at local Nursing Home -
Paperwork just needs signingDone
- Nursing Student!!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Back in May I did a little spot check of my progress and was pleasantly surprised, so I decided that another reality check was about due. I have been feeling like life has ground to a halt, but it seems that it is no where near as bad as it feels.