Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And Time Continues To Creep Along......

Well, the end of the road is in sight! I have submitted my scholarship applications for next year with only days to spare and now I am at a bit of a loss. 
My University application is 'pending', but applications for those close on Friday as well, so I am now just hanging around waiting to hear back from everyone to tell me if they will let me do what I want. 
God only knows what I will do if I don't get in because I really don't have a 'Plan B'.
Should I have a 'Plan B'???


  1. Only have a Plan B to make yourself feel safe, never rely on it if you know that what your really want to do is Plan A.

    I have plan B's if I don't get into medical school, but they are always there to support me until I get to my Plan A :)

  2. My views are "prepare for the worst, hope for the best". I too will be in exactly the same boat a couple months from now. Good Luck! Hope it works out for you!

  3. 20 days to go and I hope to know!!! Thanks Guys, going full on towards Plan A and being flexible to account for the odd road-block!